WIP's, UFO's and YAY's!!!!

As a Yarn-Artist (oooh posh!) I find it very hard to concentrate on just 1 thing, I love to start new things as i see them, as a result I now have in excess of 12 WIP's (work in progress) and a few UFO (un finished objects) i keep thinking "ooooh I need to start that" knowing full well I should be finishing that! so tonight I thought I owuld give you a look-see into how things are going, in an effort to shame myself into finishing something haha so, we have


WIP 1: A hat, which I may well keep for myself, add some WIDE owl eyes as a replacement for the crazy owl hat I wear in my profile picture as I gave that away to a god friend of mine Jools (ttw)
   
   WIP 2: A christmas stocking I am loom knitting (and creating) to put on my stall at the end of November, I try to make each one slightly different as I enjoy the uniqueness of Hand made

WIP 3 : An order for a returning customer, this will be a Creeper hat (from minecraft) this is a priority and WILL be finished by tomorrow (oh! it is tomorrow, oh well, when I wake up ).








                                WIP 4: A doggie sweater I am making up as I                                  go along, I am writing it down just incase it                                                               works!! Fingers crossed.






                                                     
 On the plus side, I only have 5 UFO's 2 of which are these cute         newborn Loomed hats, just need tails worked away then finished and ready for stall next...oh this month.

And just incase you think I am surrounded by unfinished work..............


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Heres one I finished earlier today, for an order from my Facebook page :) hurrah I can complete things when needed haha most of the things that are WIP's are to be truthful un-important things that I am doing inbetween the money takers, Well a gals gotta have a bit of fun , all work and all that. anyways, I should sleep ready to attack my things when I get up,
I will check back tomorrow night with a list of finished things....and probably some new starters too hehe.

 Happy Hookin' my lovlies xx

Comments

Popular Posts