Beginning's, Middle's and Ends

WooHoo! I did what I said and got  some things finished :) and started haha,






 Finished a Christmas Stocking, think I may make the foot longer next time. Managed to sew lil ends in on my hats too, so few things for the craft stall


Did the main Hat of my Creeper and made the face, Just needs sewing on, not my favorite part lol





Started another stocking, I have done a few of these in
different colours, designed by a good friend of mine, here is a link to her Ravelry store...

http://www.ravelry.com/stores/christine-frazier-designs

I have done some red and a few with Green boot and white cuff x







My New small flower loom arrived too :) so had to play with that...well would of been cruel not to! hehe made a few hats for toys, Here is Upsie-Daisy with hers :)


                                      So thats my day, hope yours was a good one, dont forget to pop over and meet my lovely crochet buddy Christine and see her lovely designs,
                                               Happy Hookin'
                                                        x



Comments

Popular Posts