Finished!

Just a quick post tonight,
                                  I am exhausted, Have tried a hundred different ways to get a square circle!                              Resorted to a circle and pulling in corners with stitches,
                                                 I think its OK, I know the Kiddie who asked for this one off never to be repeated...EVER hat will love it, Kids see things differently to us, they See what they want to see, I see technical inaccuracies, He will see a Squid and that's good enough for me!

 <<<<<<<<This was my guide

     This is my hat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How did I do?? hopefully it looks something like it should, Maybe I see things different too! we will never know                                                                                               haha





I finished My creeper hat too YAY!! and so a very happy very smiley boy ran to his mum to show her, she ordered a matching scarf and gloves! hurrah so when I get through my pile of orders I will crack on with those, thinking maybe a Loom knitted scarf, Simply for the fact straighter edges and faster

Tonight I have also tested a crochet buddies Preemie loom hat pattern, looks real good so happy about that, I have joined a face book challenge to make 100 preemie hats for Christmas, don't think I will manage 100 but will certainly give it a shot.
So that's me :) another day another challenge, life's good and yarn is lovely
                                                         Happy Hookin'

Comments

Popular Posts