Saw a bandwagon and hitched a lift!

I have jumped on the Mug Hug wagon! although I tend to call them Cozies I may have to use Mug Hug :) sounds friendly. so I looked all over and as usual couldnt find one that jumped out and smacked me in the face so created a super simple one! I havent written it up yet and I am sure there are some of you out there who can re create it in a jiffy but it will be available on my Ravelry page soon :) just need some cool pics, but for now, heres what I have been making

 For Movember I 'grew' a 'Tash :) haha.

I am a coffee freak!  More addicted to it than i am to buying yarn! so thought maybe a coffee to go round my coffee! complete with Spoon :)                                                                                                             










I have lots of different colours but Purple is one of my favorites! I have a few shades to use, I am just finishing a nice Lavender one :) x



Another of my 'Addictions' is buttons, I have rather a lot so this is a great way to use them, I may do a few with buttins as patterns, maybe a lady bird or a spotty bow tie!




Another way of making these is so very basic, just a rectangle and 2 chain loops! voila! couple of buttons and there you go :)




 My design is a base created in a round then a rectangle with a button 'tab' that has a button hole :) I will post a link to the pattern once its written up :) I have also been making lots and lots of Christmas decorations too so will post those in a few days :)

               as always my lovlies....Happy Hookin' xx

Comments

Popular Posts