Growing up and Hooking on!

Well, here we are, Winter came and went, Spring sprung and Easter has passed And I have posted nothing! Oh how terrible am I, So much has happened, My oldest baby has turned 13, my middle on has reached double figures and my baby-baby has started school!

I have started Crochet Lessons how exciting,
They are lots of fun, lots of colour. We have had some lovely ladies so far who are doing really very well and make me proud on a daily basis.




 We had some fabulous piles of Granny Squares and Ffion enjoyed placing her squares to create the perfect blanket,





She also took home a lovely Strawberry Pin Cushion which I made for her.
 I made our                                                                                           lovely ladies a Coaster each to remember                                                                                                their time with me and our hooking Lessons x




 And growing up? Well with 4 Birthday between March 26th and April 21st, one of us should of grown up by now, but we do love the fun in our house that comes from not fully growing up, My family and friends know me so very well, as my birthday gifts prove, Yarny lovliness, Cake, Buttons, Books and the perfect mug for me!!

 I guess the baby-baby gets the growing up title for deciding to go to school 
Happy Hookin' my Lovlies xx

Comments

Popular Posts