Well that's a first!

I have been making dresses for the first time this week, I still class myself as a 'new crocheter' as I have only really been doing it for 2 years (a long break between while my mum was ill and after she passed) I am quite pleased with how they are turning out. I made an Easter set, Granted the model is a little freaky, but you do the best with what you have lol.
The pattern for the dress is available online, the hat is a mixture of 2 different patterns, i made the jacket up as i went along but do have a pattern (of sorts) written down.
These booties are my favorite pattern, I am not great at reading patterns so have issues with booties with soles on, these are great as the are done in a flat shape and folded, so easy.
Feel free to message or comment if you want any of the patterns and I will gladly send a link to the page they can be found on.
I think I will make more of these, I really like them
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts