Here Comes The Sun.......Hopefully x

Managed to get hold of some Cotton Yarn today and wanted to share my 'Make' with you :)
decided to make this hat http://stitch11.com/toddler-sun-hat/

Dont think I did too bad, Was done all DC in Rounds for the body of the hat, then front loops for 1 row on the brim to give it a natural 'Fold' then HDC all round.
To be honest Cotton (for me) is a lot harder to work with than regular Yarn, this may be due to my joint issues in my hands, but all in all it was fun to make and so very easy. I added a Flower Motif that I made,

I found a Butterfly I made a while ago, it would look equally nice. My little lady loves this Hat and wore it to bed bless her 
I can recommend this pattern to try, easy to follow, looks great and the brim is just right.
All we need now is some sun!!!
Fingers Crossed x

Comments

Popular Posts