Kids, Illness , Birthdays and Throws x

Been a busy week, had Birthdays, Family Visits and Illness, all the joys you have when you have a young family, My Eldest is in the process of being diagnosed with ASD and ADHD, she has very high anxiety levels and faints when its too much, I am looking into Music Threpy as a calming stratagy, We spent time in hospital this week where I managed to get a sickness bug (not the first time I have had one from our childrens ward). I have managed to get some of a Throw done that I am working on though, not much but its growing steadily (thankfully!!)

The plan is to add a 9 inch square to the centre of each side and filling in with the burgandy and deep Red (on opposite corners)

And then a Mitered Granny on each corner and filled with Beiges and Chocolate Brown.

The finished Throw will measure 6' x 6'. This is the biggest item I have ever made, I get very bored very quickly so its taking longer than it should but we will get there in the end. I am having a break from it for a few days as its my nephews birthday and I am hoping to make him a Captain America inspired Beanie.
I will do a stage by stage blog for it with my beanie pattern that I use for all my hats.
Keep on Hooking guys xx


.

Comments

Popular Posts