Do I hear a Ravelry.......I can see some patterns Looming

Well! I have finally taken my own advice and put some patterns up for sale on Ravelry
Woo-Hoo Go me :) Here is the link to my ravelry store
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/kerry-astons-ravelry-store

As I write more I will add them, So far I have some super cute Sleepy Owl Mittens, my Pumpkin Treat Basket, and a free pattern for My 'Earwarmer for a Froggie Princess' Which i designed for my Sweetheart Neice who has just started a new school, I made it in her school colours, lets hope she likes it :) Should have my sister in laws earwarmer soon too 'Lady Pinks Earwarmer' I used a strand of Aran and a strand of DK Sparkle held together for a cozy earwarmer.




Here is a link to the spiral flower pattern i used for my Lady Pinks Earwarmer 

Hope to see your creations from my patterns,
Much Love ~ Kerry-Lou ~

Comments

Popular Posts