Do you have time to be happy?

Its a snow day!

I am in the office catching up on orders and
all the admin stuff that gets filed under TODO because of....
Work
Pets
Kids
Lets face it... just LIFE!

Its tax return time here in the UK
I am smug though, I have done mine and submitted it
Go me!!
I am usually clicking submit 2 minutes before the deadline
Praying to the fairies of Internet to keep the connection long enough to send it!
so whats different this year?

I am non stop all day everyday, So what are my tools to cope
A fantastic Planner. I use the Law of Attraction planner from freedommastery.com
A pack of Highlighters
And my most useful tool, my biggest gift to myself, my family and my business...
.....5 minutes at the start and end of the day to be grateful for the good that has happened.
Thats it 5 Minutes!

We can all make 5 minutes work into our night time and morning routine cant we?
I write them in a gratitude journal, it can be anything from earning money that day or just being able to get through the day, Each morning i have a look at the journal and it makes me smile.
The power of starting your day smiling is immense!

So you see we all have time to be happy.

Try it, Its amazing

Lots of Love
Kerry-Lou
x





Comments

Popular Posts