Benny the Bee born of a C-A-L

Hello All :) 
    Well another first....I did a CAL (crochet-a-long, we all do the same pattern but don't know what it was till the end) in one of my groups I am in on Facebook ( its a Fibromyalgia and Crochet group)......This is the result.....
A very cute little Bee!!! 
I have named him Benny, I may put him in the car as I am Yarn Bombing it!
(I will put some piccies of that soon, just a few more details first :) ) 
Unless my youngest mini-me claims it first!

His face is a little out of line with his body but it just looks like he is looking round I think......only took me an hour or so and took not much stuffing, could probably been stuffed with cotton wool if I had been desperate. He was made using New Fashion DK for the Yellow and poundworld Hobbytime for the black  I find their yarn perfectly fine, not for baby blankets but brilliant for other stuff, I have used it for hats before now, my only moan about it....inconsistent colours....their red was very pink on a few balls last time I looked!!

Hope you like him I have put the link to the original design at the bottom of the page
Keep on hookin' lovlies



http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/crochet-baby-bee



Comments

Popular Posts