Christmas done and dusted!!

Well! there you go Christmas done! I was intending to do a post before now but I have been having far too much fun with my Christmas gift off my super-hubs! more on that later, let me bring you up to Christmas with my December makes :) I wanted to make gifts for my far away family, 3 niece's and a nephew, so out came the hooks and Ravelry! my life saver :) My sister in law saw a pic and neeeeeded these super cute Elf shoes in her life, so made a pair for her and her friend, much to the annoyance of my Brother (and therefore delight for me!) I added Bells!! I really enjoyed making these, i used the pattern from this site, the service was great, paid for my pattern and within a couple of hours it was emailed to me, I am looking into buying the kids pattern too when I can :) http://momof5daughters.com/elfslippers.html I can recommend this pattern real easy to follow and make lovely slippers.



I Loom Knitted my Neice an infinity scarf with some Rainbow Chunky Textured Yarn, was nice to make as its pretty rythmic, just wrapping and flipping and wrapping.....you get the idea ;)




I made my Nephew ( Her Brother) a lovely Flat cap from the pattern on BobWilson123 website, I have made an adult one too but really didn't look as good but I didn't concentrate properly haha But will make another as I did like the pattern.
My other Niece got a Baylie Bear cowl (pattern from Ravelry or Etsy look for Velvet Acorn Designs, again I can recommend this pattern, its a paid one but oh so worth it! and her sister (who I designed Earwarmer for a frog princess) got a fab travel bag with a cute frog Button! couldnt resist it really and been saving it for something for her :) being my froggie :) 
The pattern for this was on a blog i saw, the pattern was for a passport bag but I cant find it again! typical me!         
I made a few other bits and....... 










                 (now onto my hubbys awesome gift!) 

A super fantastic amazing round knitting machine!! woo hoo :) so I can now make hats and scarves and baby cocoons at lightening speed! I will write again later with all my goodies I have made, if you have the money and like to make this is for you, I love knitting and crochet but this machine helps me to fulfill my need to make for charity :) its FAB!!  


 Happy Hookin my lovlies! xx



Comments

Popular Posts