Catch up anyone?

Oh wow! how long has it been! far too long.
   Lots of things have happened since I last posted, Hubby ventured back into catering, My middle baby went up to high school, We got a new puppy 


Here she is in her favourite place, minding my wool.


and the biggest thing, I opened a shop! my own Yarn shop, super exciting, I started small, shop sharing with another trader who sells shabby chic furniture and their own range of awesome chalk paint, (I know its good, I have used it) which you can see here Unique Chic but have now outgrown my little space and need to expand so..... I pick my keys up in 2 days! eeek! 

I am called The Wool Room and also have a facebook page of the same name, I currently stock James C Brett, Cygnet, Robin and Woolcraft (including New Fashion). All very popular and great to work with. I think its important to sell what you like and use.


We have also been participating in the T B Ramsdens Advent tree crochet a long which has been great fun, my tree is very nearly ready to decorate, I am running behind a bit but catching up well. I will post a photo next time with the completed tree, I am also doing a lot of Mermaid tails, got 4 to do for christmas orders. Love how the James C Brett Marble Chunky works up in these blankets. also did a couple in the PartyTime yarn, also (James Brett)

So the next time I see you I will of completed my tree and moved into my new place.

I am missing designing and may have to have a do some in the new year, I have started CE safety testing my toys so maybe I will design some new ones :D 
  Much Love and Happy Hookin' 









Comments

Popular Posts