St Davids Day Daffodils

So, Today is St Davids Day here in Wales, little people went to school in Wales t-shirts and of course, crochet and Knitted daffodils. I made one for myself late last night using Attic 24 Daffodil Pattern Its my go to pattern for daff's I have tried so many and this one never ever fails me.

I am about to start a new venture and intend on covering a tea cozy in these as part of a display along with crochet and knitted cakes and biscuits.

My knitting is coming along rather nicely too, Actually sat down with a very scary looking Cable Needle a couple of weeks ago to cure the fear I have within. Created a lovely Knitted Wrist Warmer, just have to find 10 minutes to finish the second now, but to be honest I do have at least 1 warm arm!
This is pre sewing up. Really very impressed with myself.
I also did a cute flower, some Breast Feeding Hats, A few hats of various sizes and a stunning 12 Point Star Blanket. Been a productive 2 weeks thats for sure! 
 I love the rebeliousness of Boobie Beanies, these are going off to a teacher ready for her baby in April.









I really do love blankets, especially my c2c ones but my flavor of the month is Stars!
  I love these 12 point stars, they look awesome in varigated yarn or just plain old solid colours.





    Dydd gwyl dewi sant hapus! Happy st David's day!   and as ever Happy Hookin' xx

Comments

Popular Posts